Happy New Year Everyone!
Wow it has been a long time. I have been so busy with UK’s Dazzling Beauty that I have literally forgotten the importance of keeping my fans and supporters happy with lots of updates on what is going on in the world of Queen Chioma. So I sincerely apologise to all those that have missed me lol 🙂 I have decided that I will blog as much as possible. My aim is to blog daily but I am not sure if that is realistic so let’s just say that I will blog weekly.
My Top 12 Achievements/Celebrity Moments of 2012 were
1) Meeting Paloma Faith at my Sisters Wedding
2) Going to Nigeria and speaking to approximately 9,000 youths at the Generation Yes Youth Empowerment Seminar over 3 days.
3) Speaking at the House of Parliament in front of Lords, MPs, Academics and Officials
4) Performing at WestHam Stadium at the University of East London Sports Awards
5) Meeting Katie Price and being photographed with her by the Pappazi at the
Professional Beauty Show in Excel, London.
6) Setting up the Fastest Growing UK Beauty Pageant – UK’s Dazzling Beauty Ltd and travelling across the UK doing live and photo heats and our Grand final was held in Brighton at Holiday Inn Sea Front.
7) Performing for the Governor of Nigeria Riverstate, in London (for the third time)
8) Interview on the Sporah TV Show
9) Opening Stardust Boutique at Swansea Wales
10) Opening my Mothers Restaurant – Lizzy Cozy African Restaurant in Swansea Wales.
11) Speaking at the Bulgarian Comparative Education Conference in Bulgaria
12) Being on the same flight as Tulisa from X-factor when travelling to Bulgaria (I was too shy to speak to her when she was collecting her luggage. I should have asked for a picture, it was my moment, she was standing in front of me but my mouth never opened lol).
A few Pictures below:
Hope you enjoyed the Highlights of my 2012….my next Blog is on my goals for 2013 – The Year of Celebration.
Follow me on Twitter @queenchioma